Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Providence of God

 The chair lift is in! I can't begin to tell you what a tremendous difference it makes. WOW! And its impact should only increase. No more climbing Mt. Everest. And the man who installed it--another WOW. Dedicated to getting in put in as soon as possible and dedicated to excellence. Yes, he does this for a living, but he was as joyous and excited about the great benefit it was going to be to me as I was. This was not a job to him, but a calling. He is thrilled at being able to help those in need! A smile as huge as mine. A joyous sparkle in his eyes. Feet ready to dance. His response caused mine to soar. If you ever decide to put in a lift, he's your man! Donald Nickles Mobility. 1-440-225-0004.

And as I draw nearer and nearer Home, I rejoice that God isn't finished with me yet. There are things and practices I said as a young man I would never do. You wouldn't find me doing those things. Ta-Da! He continues to teach me humility, to accept the generosity of others with joy, to be conformed to His image, to be more like Him even on this "last lap" of my earthly journey. Oh, the inescapable, consistent, love of God. And patience!!!!! Beyond words!

No comments:

Post a Comment